Monday, February 1, 2010

Mr. Dad

Yet another Monday morning of waking up to nothing in it's place. Find of the morning was the opened applesauce in the pantry. That's where his fault normally lies peanut butter in the fridge, milk in the pantry, eggs in the freezer. You'd think the food would something he could keep straight.
Every impending weekend I sigh and think I have the whole weekend with the hubby home to help and I can really clean-up and get control of everything. It never happens, NEVER! He makes a bigger mess than all 4 kids combined and of course doesn't clean-up after himself. Rather he decides that the one area I can't ever keep clean (the media center) will be his mission and then won't leave me alone asking a million questions; what's this paper, do you need this, why are there pictures over here??? AHHHHHHH!
I can't be alone in this, if I am help me, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment